This Advent 🕯️, turn your attention to the only thing permanent in our world today🎁
It seems like life has never been so chaotic before. Even so, the day to day responsibilities remain the same.
People to care for and love.
Food to cook and clean up after.
Work to do.
And on and on.
We can't stop time, but we CAN slow down to focus on the eternal this advent🕯️
Our Advent Cards help you countdown to Christmas 🎄 everyday with a Bible verse.
The gorgeous cards will take you on a journey towards the night when Jesus was born, and are a great evening Christmas tradition for your whole family.
Christmas will only ever be about food and presents if we don't take the time to talk about the real meaning of the season with our families.
Let our Advent Cards guide you in this!
🕯️ Here's how to use our Advent Cards this season (and year after year!)
Your Advent Cards are beautiful, versatile, AND meaningful!
- Hang them up on a mantle, accent wall, or anywhere you will see them on a daily basis.
- Keep them on tables, buffets, or mantles and swap them out depending on the day.
- Display them in a card holder, changing them out daily as you would a daily calendar.
- Keep them near the family table and read a Bible verse each night during dinner, then discuss what the verse means for us, today.
- Decorate your tables with them, especially if you are hosting holiday parties or meals, to bring both beauty and meaning to your gatherings.
- You can even hang them up on a beautiful garland on a Christmas tree.
- Or really... use them ANY WAY YOU'D LIKE!
With your order you'll receive:
Quantity: 25 cards
Size: 4 x 5 inches
Material: 14 pt semi-gloss stock card
Bonuses included with your advent cards!
With your beautiful advent cards, you'll also get...
- 20+ printable holiday planning sheets. From Thanksgiving to Christmas and beyond...
- Weary Mom Devotional (a printable 12 day devotion to put in your Bible) for a daily dose of comfort and encouragement.
Don't risk watching the holiday season fly by in a blur without meaning...
May these advent cards bless your family year after year!
Rachel Norman, Founder of A Mother Far From Home, Language of Listening parent coach, Infant & Child Sleep Consultant, mother of 5