Want your children to learn to follow the routine on their own?
Kids love routine and so do parents! If you're ready to help your kids learn to follow routines on their own (and learn to read in the process) these cards are the thing.
Printable Routine Cards For Toddlers, Preschoolers, & School Aged Kids
You'll get 40+ printable routine cards for tasks in the following areas:
- Morning Routine
- Bedtime Routine
- Mealtime Routine
- Playtime Routine
- Chores Routine
- A blank EDITABLE set of cards that you can use to add in your own language or family words.
These include both pictures and words and will help your children learn to complete tasks on their own!
Easy Step by Step Guide for Use:
- Download your digital PDF file from your email.
- Print the routine cards using your home printer on regular paper or card stock.
- Cut out the cards, laminate if desired.
- Arrange and use the cards in anyway you want! You can hang them on your child's wall, put them on the refrigerator, or keep them loose to help give your kid's instructions as necessary.
Get school aged kids printable routine cards too!
Want your elementary aged kids to learn their own routine and follow it each morning, afternoon, and evening?
Not only can you use these cards with your toddler, and preschooler, but with your older kids too!
Easy to print and use. Loved that there was a blank template to make your own activities. Thanks!