NOTE: This is a digital product.
- Keep your phone near you at all times.
- Check your phone a lot, even when you know there's nothing urgent or important you're waiting to hear.
- Can't sit alone with yourself (at a red light or anywhere else) without reaching for your phone.
- Feel guilty that you are on your phone instead of spending quality time with your kids or doing things around the house.
- Know deep down that you're on your phone too much, but feel a bit helpless to stop.
- Cut through the guilt and discouragement to find your personal triggers and stressors.
- Feel a new zest for life and adventure in the present withyour family, not online.
- Start spending your days living your life instead of reading about everyone else's.
- And a whole lot more...
Every page in this workbook is packed full of powerful steps that will deliver immediate results so you will get the most transformation with the least investment of your precious time.